Δευτέρα 23 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Kiss me goodbye

Streets of silence, craft their pulse inside a beacon's slit. 
A woman buries her doll in the barren land of illusion... 
then lips the verse of an unutterable chant... and dies secretly. 

A goodbye tune stumbles upon the etching of a thousand primal fears. 
I glow unfulfilled inside the darkest praise of the Lord. 
Don't ask me why... kiss me goodbye 
I paid my dues... in obscenity... in lust... and deviation...
and lay my penitence claw before your scrambled angels in sight... 

Amidst crows, strayed far away from Heaven's den 
and vultures, feasting on my unchristened child's limbo, 
I walk skinning my past... and screening my future. 
There is no atonement, in what commands He who fell from grace. 
Do not wipe off the sludge around my neck tonight... 
Do not brew from scratch my plight alright... 
Just, kiss me goodbye... 


Original artwork, "Deaf Heart", by MWeiss-Art

More on MWeiss-Art:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου