Τετάρτη 4 Ιανουαρίου 2017

L for Loss

I had to think about you last evening. I had to, even though i was reluctant to. You see, many years have passed since the day i last set eyes on you. Bright as the morning star, carrying the scent of a lost cause. There are times since, i felt like a child. Child of an unborn father, adorned with feathers of charcoal and tender myths of absolution. This woman who i carry dear in a forgotten memory stain, is the reason for me being punished for turning into a slave, all tattered and torn. I was free once. I was free to embrace the vanity of the existence, without foreboding the inevitable laceration of the abominable lie i let myself crawl into, since cradle.
The war is over for me now. As is the chance to vindicate a once existing flotation into the linearity of time.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου