Δευτέρα 4 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Prelife

I carry your sultry fright on my shoulder
trying hard to laugh and go unnoticed
Day in, day out
i wanna get there, in every direction
i wanna get there, to heal your feeble inception

Time stands still in the night's bleak frown
while i search your affection
It's my feet of clay i stumble upon
as your grasp bursts from the Earth's hollow section

My laugh flees, in search for a lane
to erase all life from its perky expression
I thought i'd sent this dread for a stroll
as your coffin made a tilt towards eternal ascension

Who can blame the night's peeling glow
it's a frame, to seek no attention
As the Moon dries your farewell, Lo!
a new Sun bleeds in every direction...


Imogen Cunningham - Veiled Woman, 1910-1912


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου