Τρίτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Desperation

                                                  No one knows, when it snows
                                           how does winter fake a smile to stay alive


"Breathings", by YourForgiveness

When your candle light will cling to darkness
and your frozen lung thaw in despair

Singe my foil with flesh and blood print
to sanctify my hollowed lair

I'm running fast, there may be time
to break the spell of crescent line
To tumble down the water's doom
and spring your demons out of Moon

Just howl thy name and stay defiant
of what lies beyond the shadow of death
And many more shall join in fear
to tumble down in clay and tear

Times are aching in despair
times have fled the fate you wear
You will know me by my frail smile
Winter's calling, past your prime time...

Hush now, you are all alone




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου