Δευτέρα 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Loneliness

I could've found this foster island
in the hazy throat of a fugitive dream
Dusty veins of summer's prow
crawl between the winter's row

"until it hurts", by shamanski

Remember me when you're gone...
                                               
                                                People change, as they are scraped
by fear's sharp claw
Hand me over your perky submission
and i'll bury your mint breath
beyond the leap of every season

Sometimes i forget to smile
and there are times i don't know how to strive
Would you forsake the gentle moon
after the sun has frozen cold
beneath the crust of your mind?

It's all there, as once has been told
I just wonder why angels bother to glow lime
in the reek of life's plight

Vagabonds have walked like fairies
across the face of the Earth
Poets denied to have shed tears of faint hope
over the tomb of Love's stall

I should be going now, before light adorns the dawn
Who can hear the heart when it's weeping
besides the daunted squeal of a fawn?
I should be going now
Upon my heel, i carry the prey of Love's thorn

I am alone

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου